In 2021, ALTEN’s Sustainability Commitment continued through two actions: ALTEN’s participation in the Climate Ambition Accelerator program linked to the Global Compact, and the signing of the Initiative Science Based Targets (SBTi) commitment letter. ALTEN Group will publish in the upcoming 2 years its climatic objectives and its roadmap lined up with the recommendations made by the Initiative Science Based Targets.
Since 2020 and until 2025, ALTEN has been working and will continue to do so on the following topics:
- Promote the use of renewable energy on its premises, with the objective of 80% of renewable energy for 2025 for the CSR scope
- Encourage the energy efficiency of buildings
- Minimize the impact of IT facilities
- Support the transition to soft and sustainable means of mobility
- Assess suppliers and service providers on their carbon emissions and promote suppliers committed to the climate
- Support and raise the awareness of international subsidiaries regarding their carbon trajectory
This page is under construction. Until it is updated you can read more about Sustainability and Corporate Social Responsibility on an international level here.