The protection of your personal data is of great importance to the ALTEN Group.
We take all necessary precautions to ensure that all your personal data are processed with upmost security according to the regulations.
You will find detailed information below about the process of your personal data when you are consulting this website.
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
Your personal data are processed by ALTEN as Data controller.
The head office of ALTEN Sverige AB (ALTEN) is located at Therese Svenssons gata 15, 417 55 Göteborg. The contact details of the data protection coordinator are the following: firstname.lastname@example.org.
How is your data used?
Your personal data are used by ALTEN for the following purposes:
- Respond and process your messages for all questions or requests for information.
- Manage your resume submission and the process of recruitment
- Guarantee the security of our website
- Understand the navigation of clients on our website, but in a non-personalized manner.
Please note that the processing of personal data is based on the legitimate interest of ALTEN.
Who has access to your data?
The information we have gathered is exclusively destined to the Communications and Human Resources departments of ALTEN. None of your personal data will be shared with third parties.
How long will your personal data be stored?
- In the “Contact” section, for the time to process the request
- To guarantee the security of our website, the data concerning user accounts are stored for 1 year
- The users’ navigation data on our website is stored for up to 13 months
What are your rights?
You have a right of access, correction and deletion of the data related to you, a right of limitation, portability, erasure and opposition for legitimate reasons, along with the right to issue directives as to what becomes of your data in the event of death, which you may exercise by sending an email to the DPC at the following address: email@example.com.
Furthermore, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the national authority, specifically on the authority’s website, www.datainspektionen.se.
Rectification of the policy
The present policy was updated August 10th, 2018.
If the present policy is changed or updated, you will be informed on the site.
ALTEN thanks you for visiting our site!