- Lediga jobb
- Automotive SW responsible Engineer
Automotive SW responsible Engineer
Automotive SW responsible Engineer
At ALTEN in Gothenburg, we are looking for a senior software responsible engineer to work with our automotive clients. As a software responsible engineer, you are responsible for driving the software delivery process, coordinate and lead the development together with component suppliers.
- Plan and drive software delivery process for supplier software.
- Plan and perform joint reviews of software according to project plan.
- Share necessary requirements and extracts with suppliers, and confirm that deliveries are on time.
- Follow up on the technical development and quality of components with suppliers.
- Lead and propose improvements on quality and cost.
- Validate the delivery documentation from suppliers
Here at ALTEN we value personality, you will act as an ambassador towards our clients therefore we believe you are positive and outgoing, eager to learn and keen on delivering results and creating a positive footprint wherever you go. You are passionate and have a genuine interest in technology and want to contribute and be a part of ALTEN’s success story.
What we offer you
At ALTEN, every individual is equally valuable in building tomorrow’s world today. We meet future challenges by supporting our clients’ projects and enabling our people to reach their full potential. We do so by offering technological challenges, fulfilling opportunities, inspiring togetherness and the possibility to contribute to a sustainable future.
We are convinced that your development is driven by your passion. By being active in several different industries, we can offer a wide range of assignments and an opportunity to influence both the world around you and your own development. With a coaching leadership, our leaders will guide you in the right direction. We also offer personalized training opportunities through your individual training budget, which you can use in our internal ALTEN Academy or on external courses.
At ALTEN, we think it’s important to have a balance between work and spare time, which is why we offer three extra days off a year. We have a collective agreement and offer benefits like pension, insurances and wellness grants.
We see that you are a senior software engineer, preferably with a background in automotive or aeronautics. You have experience of working in an agile environment and with product development. You have worked with coordinating and leading projects. We are looking for an individual who has strong interpersonal communication and collaboration skills. You are someone who can manage tasks independently, solve problems, report transparently, and manage cross functional contacts.
We think you have some of the following:
- BSc or MSc in Electronics/Electrical Engineering, Mechatronic, Physics, or related engineering field.
- Minimum five years of experience in Design, Development and Validation of automotive electrical/electronic components.
- Automotive ECU technical knowledge and previous experience of component ownership managing ECU industrialization projects and working with Automotive Tier 1 suppliers or EMS, Electronic Manufacturing Services companies.
- Autosar knowledge.
- Lead in gathering, negotiating, updating, and documenting electronic control unit requirements, and provide technical expertise during the purchasing process.
- Automotive requirement handling and experience from PLM systems.
- Overall knowledge of embedded electronic systems from both development and production point of views
- Fluent in English (both spoken and written)
ALTEN is one of Europe’s largest consulting companies within Engineering, IT and Life Sciences with over 54,000 employees in more than 30 countries. We’re a global actor with a local presence with 1400 committed colleagues in offices from Lund in the south to Skellefteå in the north. Our engineers carry out complex and highly technical projects throughout the product development chain of the most prestigious companies in sectors such as Automotive, Aerospace & Defense, Energy, Manufacturing, Public Sector and Life Sciences.
For four years in a row, ALTEN has been named one of Sweden’s most attractive employers by Karriärföretagen, an award for employers that offer unique career and development opportunities.
Welcome to read more about us at alten.se