Personality / Commitment
ALTEN is now looking for a person who is ready to take on an international project where you will be responsible for developing a global strategy of configuration and change management for one of our main customers within railway.
What we offer you:
Every employee is equally valuable in the success of ALTEN! We believe in growing together by offering opportunities, development and togetherness. ALTEN operates in several different industries, having a wide variety of assignments, coaching managers and training through ALTEN Academy, which means that it will always be possible to develop at ALTEN. Your wishes will guide your way forward.
As a consultant, you will get the genuine team feeling at your assignment but also a wonderful togetherness at ALTEN. Through our different internal networks, such as Women@ALTEN and ALTEN Sports you will get the opportunity to drive topics and activities that are close to your heart. At ALTEN, we think it's important to have a balance between work and spare time, which is why we offer three extra days off a year. We have a collective agreement and offer benefits like pension, insurances, and wellness grants.
Job / Skills
About the role:
Today our customer is not having a clear end-to-end view of the configuration management and is therefore putting vast efforts in evaluating and investigating the situation in order to come up with clearer definitions and ways of working.
Your responsibility will be to investigate ways of working and define a global improvement strategy for the configuration and change management processes. You will be holding interviews and workshops with several customer sites in order to understand today’s ways of working, both locally in Stockholm but also at other customer sites located in Europe.
We are looking for a driven colleague with great understanding and experience within configuration and change management processes who has experience from railway industry or similarly complex industry (i.e. aerospace, automotive, medical).
Length: minimum 6 months. Project start in 2 months, end of May 2023
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent field
- Strong interpersonal skills with a professional approach.
- Skilled communicator and strong Project Management skills.
- fluent in spoken and written English
- Experience working with embedded system development including electronics and hardware, preferably in a similarly complex industry (i.e. aerospace, automotive, medical).
- Open for travelling within work
- Ability to detect deviations from processes and provide solutions and learning to make improvements.
- Knowledge of safety critical systems and relevant standards
- Experience of working with agile development methods
- Experience of relevant tools like IBM Rational Tool suite (Synergy, RTC/EWM, Change)
ALTEN is one of Europe’s largest technology and IT consulting companies with over 45,000 employees in over 30 countries. Our engineers carry out complex and highly technical projects throughout the value chain of the most prestigious companies in all sectors, such as Automotive, Telecom, Industry, Energy, Aerospace & Defense and Life Science. In Sweden, we are over 1300 committed employees with 11 offices in 10 cities - from Lund in the south to Skellefteå in the north.
For the fourth year in a row, ALTEN has been named one of Sweden's most attractive employers by Karriärföretagen 2023, an award for employers that offer unique career and development opportunities.
We believe in growing together!
For more info contact Group Manager Mikaela Sundin at email@example.com