Each year, 100 employers in Sweden, that are offering the most unique development opportunities for students and young professionals, are selected as Career Companies. We are pleased to announce that ALTEN has been awarded as a “Career Company 2020”.
“Career Company of the year” is a Swedish quality mark with the purpose to simplify for Swedish students and young professionals to find their next employer and to reward successful employer branding.
“With a strong belief that career opportunities creates loyalty among their employees, ALTEN conducts a successful Employer Branding work. They focus on the most important thing in a company, its employees. ALTEN is hereby appointed as one of Sweden’s Career Companies 2020.”
– This award is a true quality mark and proves that we are doing the right thing. We will continue to focus on our employees and offering them opportunities to work with what they are passionate about and at the same time build togetherness. It is clearly a winning concept”- Anders Persson, CEO of ALTEN Sweden.
About the award “Career Company 2020”
The goal of the Career Companies is to guide students or people who has recently started working, to a good start on their career and to award successful employer branding.
All companies and organizations in Sweden can become a Career Company. However, certain basic criteria’s must be reached. About 1,000 employers are reaching the criteria’s, which are then reviewed by the Career Companies’ expert panel consisting of specialists in HR, Web, Career Counseling, Social Media & Marketing.
The expert panel rates:
- The organization’s career pages, information, quality and dynamics
- Presence and Quality on Social & Digital Media
- Activities towards students and professionals
- Attractiveness as an employer in external measurements