Personality / Commitment
Are you curious and passionate about state-of-the-art artificial intelligence (AI) solutions and cutting-edge technologies? Would you like to work within research & development focused on implementing algorithms to let computers gain a high-level understanding? This is your chance to take a place on that scene and contribute to the future of mankind.
At ALTEN, we like people who are team players with the ability to drive the technical development forward. Here you are appreciated for your ability to see the big picture and communicate, your theoretical knowledge and practical experience and for your willingness to share these with your co-workers. We want our consultants to be customer focused with a customer-first attitude. It is therefore important that you are a great communicator and someone who finds it easy to adapt to new surroundings, situations, and colleagues.
Job / Skills
To be successful in this role, we would like to see that you meet the following requirements:
• M.Sc. in an engineering discipline with an IT, Physics or Mathematical foundation
• +3 years of relevant working experience
• Experience from programming in C++ and/or Python
• Strong analytical abilities
• Fluent in English, writing and speaking
• Experience from working with Pytest, PyCharm, Jenkins and Github
• Knowledge of implementing deep learning algorithms
• Experience from real-time systems, data visualization, dashboard creation and algorithm development
ALTEN is a consulting company that develops and delivers expertise for world-leading companies with consultants in technology, IT and biochemistry. We are located in over 30 countries, have our headquarter in Paris and have more than 37 000 employees, of which 88 percent are engineers. In Sweden, we have over 1 800 employees and work from offices in twelve locations. Our clients are found in industries such as Automotive, Energy, Telecom, Industry, Aerospace & Defense and Life Science, where our consultants operate throughout the product development chain.
Work life balance is our top priority. We also have a collective agreement and other benefits like Pension, Insurances and Wellness grants. We believe in growing together.
Welcome to read more about us at alten.se - we look forward to your application!