Personality / Commitment
ALTEN Life Science is looking for a Mechanical Engineer with medical device experiences!
What we offer you at ALTEN
Every employee is equally valuable in the success of ALTEN! We are driven by making people grow and develop, which is why we offer you the opportunity to work with what you are truly passionate about. At ALTEN, we have a broad range of assignments at most of the leading companies in Sweden in several different sectors, to make it possible for your wishes to come true. We offer both national and international opportunities and together with your coaching manager, you build your career path so you constantly are able to develop and achieve your goals and dreams!
As a consultant at ALTEN, you will get the genuine team feeling at your assignment but also a wonderful togetherness at ALTEN. Through our different internal networks, such as ALTEN Sports, Women@ALTEN and ALTEN Innovation you will get the opportunity to drive topics and activities that are close to your heart, together with your colleagues. All activities are of course optional. Work life balance is our top priority. We also have a collective agreement and other benefits like Pension, Insurances and Wellness grants.
We believe in growing together!
Job / Skills
The person we are looking for is/has:
- Fluent in Swedish and English, both in speech and in writing.
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in product development.
- At least three years of work experience within Medtech/Life Science
- Experience of CAD-programmed SolidWorks, Creo/ProE or Catia.
- Technological development / verification medical devices
- Design & Engineering
- Technical and mechanical design and development of the devices, the technical testing protocols, technical tests and trials, set-up and completion of the regulatory files
- Ensure MDR compliance
- Ensure Verification and Validation compliance
- Contribute to Design Risk Assessment
- Contribute to the translation of User needs into technical Design Input Requirements
- Contribute to the development of design specifications and other outputs
- Ensure documentation follows Design Control
- Interact with test engineers to define mechanical tests for evaluations of designs
- Participate in selection and evaluation of materials
- Support development of prototypes and perform engineering evaluations
- Collaborate with external design partners as well as external manufacturing partners
Welcome to send in your application, we look forward to getting to know you.