Personality / Commitment
Are you a collaborative, curious, and results-driven scientist looking to contribute to the success of projects at the cutting-edge of science? We are building a core team to develop and apply CRISPR-Cas9 and high-throughput transcriptomics technologies to collaborative research projects focused on new target and biological pathway discovery.
Job / Skills
• Ph.D. in biotechnology, molecular biology, stem cell biology or related fields
• Technically competent in molecular cloning, gene editing technologies, RNAi, CRISPRa/i or CRISPR KO strategies
• Safe handling, production, and concentration of lentiviral reagents
• Extensive experience of mammalian cell culture
• Experience with transfection and transduction techniques to modulate gene expression in mammalian cell models e.g. CRISPR-Cas9, shRNA, etc
• Experience in phenotypic assay development in pooled (e.g. FACS) or arrayed (e.g. Incucyte, Luminex, HCI) settings.
• 2+ years post-doctoral experience
• Experience with functional genomics screens and HTS campaigns in mammalian cells
• Familiarity with complex cellular models including primary cell types, iPSCs, 3D spheroids/organoids
• Experience with multiplexing / barcoding approaches for scaling experimental throughput
• Experience with use of automation and handling large datasets including data QC, analysis, and generating relevant graphical representations”
What we offer you
Every employee is equally valuable in the success of ALTEN! We are driven by making people grow and develop, which is why we offer you the opportunity to work with what you are truly passionate about. At ALTEN, we have a broad range of assignments at most of the leading companies in Sweden in several different sectors, to make it possible for your wishes to come true. We offer both national and international opportunities and together with your coaching manager, you build your career path so you constantly are able to develop and achieve your goals and dreams!
As a consultant at ALTEN, you will get the genuine team feeling at your assignment but also a wonderful togetherness at ALTEN. Through our different internal networks, such as ALTEN Sports, Women@ALTEN and ALTEN Innovation you will get the opportunity to drive topics and activities that are close to your heart, together with your colleagues. All activities are of course optional. Work life balance is our top priority. We also have a collective agreement and other benefits like Pension, Insurances and Wellness grants.
We believe in growing together.