Personality / Commitment
ALTEN in Lund is now looking for new colleagues to join our team of driven professionals working with the development of embedded systems for our clients product!
To fit in our team, we believe you are positive and outgoing, eager to learn and to deliver results. You are a team player with good communication skills, with the ability to create and maintain good relationships with colleagues and clients. You are passionate and have a genuine interest in technology and want to contribute and be a part of ALTEN’s success story.
As a consultant at ALTEN, you will get the genuine team feeling at your assignment but also a wonderful togetherness at ALTEN. Through our different internal networks, such as ALTEN Sports, Women@ALTEN and ALTEN Innovation you will get the opportunity to drive topics and activities that are close to your heart, together with your colleagues. All activities are of course optional. Work life balance is our top priority. We also have a collective agreement and other benefits like Pension, Insurances and Wellness grants.
Job / Skills
If you are an embedded software developer with experience from BLE and real time systems then we might be the perfect match! You will be working with international customers in the US and Asia developing new innovative products.
-B.Sc or M.Sc in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or Electrical Engineering
- Design and implementation of real-time protocol stacks based on protocol specifications
- Low level embedded programming
- Real-time programming and RTOS experience
- Device driver development with good understanding of ARM-based MCU HW
- Experience from debuggers like Lauterbach Trace32, IAR Workbench
- Experience from hands-on work in the lab with oscilloscopes, sniffers and logic analyzers
We look forward to your application!