Personality / Commitment
ALTEN is currently looking for a Remote Software Download System Architect to play a key role at our biggest client within the Transportation Industry. Are you a skilled Solution Architect ready to take the next big step in your career? Then you might just be the one we are looking for.
For this long-term assignment, we are looking for someone who will play a major role in developing ALTEN’s growth and partnership with one of our biggest clients. You will be responsible for making design decisions together with skilled Architects and Safety Managers at ALTEN’s head office in Stockholm, and will therefore have a close collaboration with stakeholders, the ALTEN IT Business Unit and ALTEN’s Technical Unit Management Team. Part of the work might also be carried out in customer premises in Västerås a couple of times a month.
Job / Skills
Your main responsibilities will include:
• System Requirement Development
• Provide expertise in remote software download technologies (e.g. via cloud)
• Identifying stakeholders’ requirements and use-cases
• Defining technical concepts for data storage, software distribution and download and UI
• Identification of needs for prototyping and execution of prototyping work packages
• Architectural review
• To negotiate and design interfaces together with external stakeholders and parties
To be successful in this role, we would like to see that you meet the following requirements:
• Experience with cloud technologies and remote software distribution
• Experience with system engineering and high-level concept developments
• Experience with productivity languages (Java, C#) and web applications
• Knowledge of Requirement Analysis and QA software testing
• Having worked with development within functional safety and cyber security
• Team-player with exceptional communication skills
• Fluent in English, writing and speaking
It is also of merit if you possess any of the following:
• Railway or Automotive domain knowledge
• Data Communication and Storage (Cloud and Databases)
• Embedded Software Tooling and device configuration
Every employee is equally valuable in the success of ALTEN! We are driven by making people grow and develop, which is why we offer you the opportunity to work with what you are truly passionate about. At ALTEN, we have a broad range of assignments at most of the leading companies in Sweden in several different sectors, to make it possible for your wishes to come true. We offer both national and international opportunities and together with your coaching manager, you build your career path, so you can constantly develop and achieve your goals and dreams!
As a consultant at ALTEN, you will get the genuine team feeling at your assignment but also a wonderful togetherness at ALTEN. Through our different internal networks, such as ALTEN Sports and ALTEN Innovation, you will get the opportunity to drive topics and activities that are close to your heart together with your colleagues. All activities are of course optional. Work life balance is our top priority. We also have a collective agreement and other benefits like Pension, Insurances and Wellness grants. We believe in growing together.
Welcome to read more about us at www.alten.se
If you have any questions, please contact HR-Partner Anneli Westermark at firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking forward to your application!