Personality / Commitment
We are looking for a Senior Project Manager to take on an exciting role within our Life Science division at ALTEN. A new, state of the art medical device is about to be launched on the market and we are searching for someone to lead our team towards success!
Do you want to manage a team of professionals developing state of the art connected medical devices?
Job / Skills
- Supervision of project budget
- Managing Risk Assessments
- Support Resource Management
- Internal and external project stakeholder communication
To be successful in this role, we expect you to have several years of experience as a project manager within the field of medical devices and/or pharmaceuticals. It is also beneficial if you have previous experience within the realms of product development, quality assurance or regulatory affairs.
We expect you to have:
- A technical background
- Project management experience within medical device development
- Experience working within regulatory guidelines e.g. ISO13485, MDD/MDR
- Experience of late stage project development phase such as production
- Understanding of Design Control
- Great leadership and communication skills
- Fluent in English
ALTEN is a consulting company that develops and delivers expertise for world-leading companies with consultants in technology, IT and biochemistry. We are located in over 28 countries, have our headquarter in Paris and have more than 37 200 employees, of which 88 percent are engineers. In Sweden, we have over 1 700 employees and work from offices in twelve locations. Our clients are found in industries such as Automotive, Energy, Telecom, Industry, Aerospace & Defence and Life Science, where our consultants operate throughout the product development chain.
Welcome to read more about us at alten.se or please contact Oscar Sundell, Business Manager at Oscar.Sundell@alten.se or Simon Levén, Business Manager at Simon.Leven@alten.se.