Personality / Commitment
If your head is up in the Clouds, keep on reading!
Would you like to be a part of our awesome development teams, consisting of a multicultural mix of skilled Front end, Back end, DevOps, iOS/Android, Cloud Architect ninjas from all over the world? Also, get the opportunity to be led by our super engaged management team who will guide you in your career in order to reach your goals and dreams?
You will be involved in ramping up two of our newly started in-house teams and work with some of our cutting edge (classified) projects in, i.e. Cyber Security, IoT and MedTech, all together with your fellow ALTEN colleagues from our teams Lord of The Codes, Callback Cats or Binary Beasts!
“I'm about to enter my fifth year as a consultant at ALTEN and I have stayed for the same reason as when I first chose the position: Not only do I have competent and committed colleagues and challenging assignments, we always have a friendly and familial atmosphere. For me, collaboration takes precedence over status and these values I really find in my relationship with my manager, my colleagues and all the networks within the company”.
Lisa, Business Analyst
As a consultant at ALTEN, you will get the genuine team feeling at your assignment but also a wonderful togetherness at ALTEN. Through our different internal networks, ALTEN Sports, Women@ALTEN and ALTEN Academy you will get the opportunity to drive topics and activities that are close to your heart, hold workshops and education together with your colleagues. All social activities are of course optional (work life balance is our top priority).
Job / Skills
Do we have a match?
• You love to promote the best techniques for the Dev teams and hang around Stack overflow to stay on top
• You handle most DB´s like a boss
• You like to work closely with the Dev teams to build the CI/CD pipeline using mature tools such as Azure DevOps or Team City, Jenkins and Octopus.
• You ensure Automation in both application level using (Unit testing, Data Testing and Integration testing etc.)
• You don´t mind getting your hands dirty writing some code once in a while (our clients´use mostly C#, Java and Go)
• You believe K8S is the best thing since sliced bread and dream about the perfect Helm chart
• You are a Cloud agnostic, but you are allowed to have a preference ( ours is Azure 😉 )
• In case you hold a black belt in foosball or love cross country skiing – it is highly meritorious 😉
If you are curious about life at ALTEN or just want to grab a coffee at our offices in Söder or in Kista to debate if DevOps is actually a tool or a culture, feel free to contact hiring managers Linda Schmidt, +46729873918 or Maria Brambeck, +46732578814
Looking forward to your application – We believe in growing together!