Personality / Commitment
Would you like to be a part of our awesome development teams, consisting of a multicultural mix of skilled Front end, Back end, DevOps, iOS/Android, Cloud Architect ninjas from all over the world? Also, get the opportunity to be led by our super engaged management team who will guide you in your career in order to reach your goals and dreams?
You will be involved in ramping up two of our newly started in-house teams and work with some of our cutting edge (classified) projects in, i.e. Cyber Security, IoT and MedTech, all together with your fellow ALTEN colleagues from our teams Lord of The Codes, Callback Cats or Binary Beasts!
“I'm about to enter my fifth year as a consultant at ALTEN and I have stayed for the same reason as when I first chose the position: Not only do I have competent and committed colleagues and challenging assignments, we always have a friendly and familial atmosphere. For me, collaboration takes precedence over status and these values I really find in my relationship with my manager, my colleagues and all the networks within the company”.
Lisa, Business Analyst
As a consultant at ALTEN, you will get the genuine team feeling at your assignment but also a wonderful togetherness at ALTEN. Through our different internal networks, ALTEN Sports, Women@ALTEN and ALTEN Academy you will get the opportunity to drive topics and activities that are close to your heart, hold workshops and education together with your colleagues. All social activities are of course optional (work life balance is our top priority).
Right now, we are looking for a passionate Cloud Architect that holds experience within this area over the last few years. Experience from working on the European market is preferred. For this role, you will be responsible for building highly scalable and secure Cloud and IoT solutions together with other skilled software engineers. You will have a close collaboration with stakeholders, the ALTEN IT Business Unit and ALTEN’s Technical Unit Management Team. Emphasis will be placed on personal suitability, technical knowledge and analytical skills.
Job / Skills
• Identifying goals, values and business requirements of our client, negotiate and design interfaces together with external parties and stakeholders
• Creating unified development standards within the company
• Choosing the system architecture and each individual component of the chosen system
• Choosing the technologies for the implementation of each component and connections between the components
• Experience in interface design in SOA, loosely coupled architecture at the enterprise level
• Experience in designing Micro Services
• Code review and controlling the architecture during iteration of system release
• Good understanding of CI/CD pipelines and DevOps
• API Design Restful
• OTA (over the air update)
Looking forward to your application – We believe in growing together!
If you have any questions, please contact HR Partner Anneli Westermark at email@example.com