Personality / Commitment
On behalf of one of our customers, we are now reaching out for a Laboratory Engineer to join ALTENs Life Science-team!
We are looking for a driven person with great communication and collaborative skills and minimum one year laboratory experience, preferably within physical testing, surface chemistry and absorption phenomena.
Job / Skills
- M.Sc. within biotechnology, materials chemistry, textile engineering or similar
- Minimum one year laboratory experience, preferably in an industrial setting
- Experience working with physical testing, such as tensile testing.
- Experience in surface concepts such as contact angle measurements and absorption
- Knowledge in statistics, using ANOVA and minitab
- Fluent in Swedish and English
- Previous experience working with LIMS
- Previous experience working with GxP
What we offer you at ALTEN
Every employee is equally valuable in the success of ALTEN! We are driven by making people grow and develop, which is why we offer you the opportunity to work with what you are truly passionate about. At ALTEN, we have a broad range of assignments at most of the leading companies in Sweden in several different sectors, to make it possible for your wishes to come true. We offer both national and international opportunities and together with your coaching manager, you build your career path so you constantly are able to develop and achieve your goals and dreams!
As a consultant at ALTEN, you will get the genuine team feeling at your assignment but also a wonderful togetherness at ALTEN. Through our different internal networks, such as ALTEN Sports, Women@ALTEN and ALTEN Innovation you will get the opportunity to drive topics and activities that are close to your heart, together with your colleagues. All activities are of course optional. Work life balance is our top priority. We also have a collective agreement and other benefits like Pension, Insurances and Wellness grants.
We believe in growing together!