Personality / Commitment
ALTEN Stockholm is now looking for a person with a technical drive that has interest in Radio HW and Radio Frequency, Filters and Amplifiers.
To fit in our team, we believe you are positive and outgoing, eager to learn and to deliver results. You are a team player with good communication skills, with the ability to create and maintain good relationships with colleagues and clients. You are passionate and have a genuine interest in technology and want to contribute and be a part of ALTEN’s success story.
- Knowledge Sharing & Collaboration Skills;
- Relating & Networking;
- Adapting & Responding to Change;
- Creating & Innovating;
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations;
- Coaching & Mentoring Skills.
What we offer you
Every employee is equally valuable in the success of ALTEN! We are driven by making people grow and develop, which is why we offer you the opportunity to work with what you are truly passionate about. At ALTEN, we have a broad range of assignments at most of the leading companies in Sweden in several different sectors, to make it possible for your wishes to come true. We offer both national and international opportunities and together with your coaching manager, you build your career path so you constantly are able to develop and achieve your goals and dreams!
As a consultant at ALTEN, you will get the genuine team feeling at your assignment but also a wonderful togetherness at ALTEN. Through our different internal networks, such as ALTEN Sports, Women@ALTEN and ALTEN Innovation you will get the opportunity to drive topics and activities that are close to your heart, together with your colleagues. All activities are of course optional. Work life balance is our top priority. We also have a collective agreement and other benefits like Pension, Insurances and Wellness grants.
We believe in growing together!
Job / Skills
Radio Hardware Design is providing the Radio HW solutions for current and future needs of mobile network operators, enabling the networked society where everything that benefits from being connected will be connected. As a Senior R&D engineer in the RF-ASIC Design Unit, you will work together with the top Engineers in the industry with state-of-the-art Technology in our journey towards 5G and beyond.
As a developer, you look into our future needs and secure that needed solutions and methods are developed, implemented and maintained. You will be part of developing environments and solutions for Node verification. You will participate in pre-development and maintenance, create roadmaps and/or break down roadmap ideas into actual working packages.
- Perform HW design and implementation
- Understand requirements: Understand system level requirement and use case,
- Sub-block design: Develop HW solution for sub-block that you are responsible. Discus the impact to other sub-blocks and get agreement
- Design implementation: Implement design including schematic, PCB layout, Signal Integrity simulation, Design for Test features and verification. Deliver design with good quality, within agreed time frame and within agreed cost reduction target
-Perform HW design review (schematic, PCB layout, Production Test Development, and design/verification documentations) to designs implemented by other designers
- Perform design integration and verification
- Board bring up and functional integration: Work with people from other functional teams (SW, FPGA, ASIC, Production Test Development, etc.) to complete board bring up and functional integration
- Design verification & solution identification: Verify HW design and other electronic components, isolate defects and identify solution
- Support customer issue and production yield issue, pinpointing area of improvement and getting solution implemented.
- Follow design process, prepare needed documentation
- Drive Continuous Improvements of Products and Processes
- MSc/BSc level in a technical discipline or the equivalent level of knowledge
- Minimum 5-10 years of working experience
- Genuine Technical interest in Radio SW and especially HW
- Strong experience in instrumentation
- Ability to see future needs
- Business understanding
- Working with people and networking
- Innovating, adapting and responding to change
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Planning and Organizing
- Experience in OTA, NGR AAs
ALTEN is a consulting company that develops and delivers expertise for world-leading companies with consultants in technology, IT and biochemistry. We are located in over 25 countries, have our headquarter in Paris and have more than 33 000 employees, of which 88 percent are engineers. In Sweden, we have over 1 700 employees and work from offices in twelve locations. Our clients are found in industries such as Automotive, Energy, Telecom, Industry, Aerospace & Defence and Life Science, where our consultants operate throughout the product development chain.
Welcome to read more about us at alten.se.
For more information about the position, contact Daniel Strand, Junior Talent Acquisition Partner at Daniel.firstname.lastname@example.org.