Personality / Commitment
We love design, and we love technology! Our diversity makes us strong and creates an inclusive and welcoming workplace where everyone’s individuality is highly valued. Advanced analytics is a fast- growing area within the industry. This creates an incredible environment for learning and developing cutting edge technology. You will be part of a team dedicated to the development of user interfaces for several Advanced Analytics projects, from proof-of-concept to production. We work in an autonomous and agile way, and we are using a variety of innovative technologies.
What we offer you
Every employee is equally valuable in the success of ALTEN! We are driven by making people grow and develop, which is why we offer you the opportunity to work with what you are truly passionate about. At ALTEN, we have a broad range of assignments at most of the leading companies in Sweden in several different sectors, to make it possible for your wishes to come true. We offer both national and international opportunities and together with your coaching manager, you build your career path, so you constantly are able to develop and achieve your goals and dreams!
As a consultant at ALTEN, you will get the genuine team feeling at your assignment but also a wonderful togetherness at ALTEN. Through our different internal networks, such as ALTEN Sports, Women@ALTEN and ALTEN Innovation you will get the opportunity to drive topics and activities that are close to your heart, together with your colleagues. All activities are of course optional. Work life balance is our top priority. We also have a collective agreement and other benefits like Pension, Insurances and Wellness grants.
We believe in growing together.
Job / Skills
The role & who we believe you are In this role as a Solution architect you will have a technical leadership, you will be working across various teams, ensuring robust, scalable and secure web applications
• Your significant experience in developing scalable web solutions (ideally with .NET and Angular) within Agile teams using DevOps strategies provide you with an outstanding view on different technology stacks and architecture paradigms.
• Your experience allows you to constantly challenge your team, perform code reviews, estimate effort and suggest improvements in a leading role as main responsible for quality assessments and documentation.
• Your communication skills allow you to translate business requirements to tangible IT features and help you to also interact other IT departments, data scientists and analysts to identify, analyze and document requirements for UI/UX design as well as for backend services and infrastructure.
• You use your cloud architecture expertise (ideally in Azure) to plan, review and build internal user-facing applications in a scalable and robust way.
• You can identify long-term impacts on quality, security and cost and take ownership for the IT-Architecture and implementation on aforementioned goals by establishing common best practices for testing, deployment and run and constantly analyze and benchmark for bottlenecks and plan execution improvements.
• You're thrilled to learn about new technology and pass on this knowledge to your colleagues.
• You have a hands-on approach when building solution prototypes when needed
ALTEN is a consulting company that develops and delivers expertise for world-leading companies with consultants in technology, IT and biochemistry. We are located in over 25 countries, have our headquarter in Paris and have more than 33 000 employees, of which 88 percent are engineers. In Sweden, we have over 1 700 employees and work from offices in twelve locations. Our clients are found in industries such as Automotive, Energy, Telecom, Industry, Aerospace & Defence and Life Science, where our consultants operate throughout the product development chain.
Welcome to read more about us at alten.se.
For any further questions please contact Daniel.firstname.lastname@example.org