Personality / Commitment
ALTEN is currently looking for a Cloud Architect to play a key role at our biggest client within the Transportation Industry! Are you a skilled Cloud Architect ready to take the next big step in your career? Then you might just be the one we are looking for. For this role, you will be responsible for building highly scalable and secure Cloud and IoT solutions together with skilled software engineers at ALTEN and therefore, have a close collaboration with stakeholders, the ALTEN IT Business Unit and ALTEN’s Technical Unit Management Team. Emphasis will be placed on personal suitability, technical knowledge and analytical skills.
Job / Skills
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Identifying goals, values and business requirements of our client, negotiate and design interfaces together with external parties and stakeholders
- Creating unified development standards within the company
- Choosing the system architecture and each individual component of the chosen system
- Choosing the technologies for the implementation of each component and connections between the components
- Code review and controlling the architecture during iteration of system release
- Writing project documentation and its support
It is therefore required that you possess the following skills:
- Experience in interface design in SOA, loosely coupled architecture at the enterprise level
- Experience in designing Micro Services
- Experience in Cloud (AWS / Azure / GCP / Openstack)
- Experience in Enterprise busses
- Experience in Net development, (.NET Core / Java / Phyton)
- Documented training or Scrum Master Certification
- Good command of the English language
- Master’s degree in science
ALTEN is a consulting company that develops and delivers expertise for world-leading companies with consultants in technology, IT and biochemistry. We are located in over 25 countries, have our headquarter in Paris and have more than 33 000 employees, of which 88 percent are engineers. In Sweden, we have over 1 700 employees and work from offices in twelve locations. Our clients are found in industries such as Automotive, Energy, Telecom, Industry, Aerospace & Defence and Life Science, where our consultants operate throughout the product development chain.
Welcome to read more about us at alten.se
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
Every employee is equally valuable in the success of ALTEN! We are driven by making people grow and develop, which is why we offer you the opportunity to work with what you are truly passionate about. At ALTEN, we have a broad range of assignments at most of the leading companies in Sweden in several different sectors, to make it possible for your wishes to come true. We offer both national and international opportunities and together with your coaching manager, you build your career path so you constantly are able to develop and achieve your goals and dreams! As a consultant at ALTEN, you will get the genuine team feeling at your assignment but also a wonderful togetherness at ALTEN. Through our different internal networks, such as ALTEN Sports, Women@ALTEN and ALTEN Innovation you will get the opportunity to drive topics and activities that are close to your heart, together with your colleagues. All activities are of course optional. Work life balance is our top priority. We also have a collective agreement and other benefits like Pension, Insurances and Wellness grants.
We believe in growing together.
If you have any questions, please contact HR Partner Irma Leijon at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to receiving your application!