Personality / Commitment
ALTEN Life Science are now looking for a Clinical Trial Manager to join our Life Science-team in Gothenburg. As a Clinical Trial Manager you will not only be responsible for the operation management but also for execution of clinical study within CRC. You will also be responsible for forecasting, tracking and managing study to agreed timelines, budget and scientific requirements.
Are you our next co-worker? We would like to fill the position as Clinical Trial Manager as soon as possible so don’t wait too long with your application!
Job / Skills
The work will include e.g.
- Responsible for the operation management and execution of clinical study within CRC
- Take part of CRC meetings and activities
- Support Chief Medical Officer and Director Clinical Operations
- Project management of internal and external vendors (e.g. central lab, CROs, safety vendor)
- Forecasting, tracking and managing study to agreed timelines, budget and scientific requirements
- Contribute to clinical documentation
- Contribute to regulatory development
- Contribute and follow QA processes
- Reporting to Director Clinical Operations
Basic requirement for the role:
- University degree or equivalent in Life Science
- Previous experience of clinical trials in different phases
- Knowledge of international quality regulations and standards, e.g. GCP, ICH-GCP
- You like to lead, take your own responsibility and work at a high pace
- You are structured, collaborative and communicative have an eye for details
- Very good knowledge of Swedish and English, both in speech and writing
It is an advantage if you previously have work with safety and at CRO.
What we offer you at ALTEN
Every employee is equally valuable in the success of ALTEN! We are driven by making people grow and develop, which is why we offer you the opportunity to work with what you are truly passionate about. At ALTEN, we have a broad range of assignments at most of the leading companies in Sweden in several different sectors, to make it possible for your wishes to come true. We offer both national and international opportunities and together with your coaching manager, you build your career path so you constantly are able to develop and achieve your goals and dreams!
As a consultant at ALTEN, you will get the genuine team feeling at your assignment but also a wonderful togetherness at ALTEN. Through our different internal networks, such as ALTEN Sports, Women@ALTEN and ALTEN Innovation you will get the opportunity to drive topics and activities that are close to your heart, together with your colleagues. All activities are of course optional. Work life balance is our top priority. We also have a collective agreement and other benefits like Pension, Insurances and Wellness grants.
We believe in growing together!