Personality / Commitment
For upcoming need ALTEN Stockholm are looking for a Manufacturing Engineer with 4+ years of experience within manufacturing processes, for assignment within industrial- and high-volume products. To succeed in this role you are communicative, organized, forward going and have ability to work well with others in a team environment, as well as independently. You should be driven and professional! As a Manufacturing Engineering your responsibilities are to design, develop, characterize, optimize and validate manufacturing products, assembly lines and processes for high performance products.
What we offer you
Every employee is equally valuable in the success of ALTEN! We are driven by making people grow and develop, which is why we offer you the opportunity to work with what you are truly passionate about. At ALTEN, we have a broad range of assignments at most of the leading companies in Sweden in several different sectors, to make it possible for your wishes to come true. We offer both national and international opportunities and together with your coaching manager, you build your career path so you constantly are able to develop and achieve your goals and dreams!
As a consultant at ALTEN, you will get the genuine team feeling at your assignment but also a wonderful togetherness at ALTEN. Through our different internal networks, such as ALTEN Sports, Women@ALTEN and ALTEN Innovation you will get the opportunity to drive topics and activities that are close to your heart, together with your colleagues. All activities are of course optional. Work life balance is our top priority. We also have a collective agreement and other benefits like Pension, Insurances and Wellness grants.
We believe in growing together.
Job / Skills
Some of your main responsibilities
- Design and develop manufacturing processes, assembly lines and processes for high performance products.
- Lead equipment selection, and production solution creation with structured project management, while also developing industry partnerships for automation and production equipment design
- Influence design to optimize manufacturability up front, driving improvement in cost and quality
- Bachelor or master’s degree in mechanical engineering or a related discipline
- 4+ years of experience in manufacturing engineering
- Familiar with module/pack manufacturing, electronics manufacturing, semiconductor manufacturing, or other similar industries.
- Knowledge of prototype integration, testing and design validation processes
- Experience working with battery systems is a merit
- English fluency required (Swedish preferred)
ALTEN is a consulting company that develops and delivers expertise for world-leading companies with consultants in technology, IT and biochemistry. We are located in over 25 countries, have our headquarter in Paris and have more than 33 000 employees, of which 88 percent are engineers. In Sweden, we have over 1 700 employees and work from offices in twelve locations. Our clients are found in industries such as Automotive, Energy, Telecom, Industry, Aerospace & Defence and Life Science, where our consultants operate throughout the product development chain.
Welcome to read more about us at alten.se.
For this assignment, 3-4 consultant roles are available. Ongoing hiring!
Starting date: immediately
We are looking forward for your application!