Personality / Commitment
ALTEN´s IT Department is now expanding and looking for a Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) that will own and develop the infrastructure needed for our client´s platform and supporting services. As a SRE you will also be responsible for making sure that the services included in the platform have the characteristics and qualities needed for the intended use. In this position you will work closely with a DevOps team and empowering them with excellent tools that you develop in order to deliver efficiency and making sure performance and costs is optimal and balanced at all times. A part from this you will:
- Engage in and improve the whole lifecycle of services—from inception and design, through deployment, operation, and refinement.
- Support services before they go live through activities such as system design consulting, developing software platforms and frameworks, capacity planning and launch reviews.
- Maintain services once they are life by measuring and monitoring availability, latency and overall system health.
- Scale systems sustainably through mechanisms like automation, and evolve systems by pushing for changes that improve reliability and velocity.
- Practice sustainable incident response and blameless postmortems.
- Advise developer/architect about infrastructural questions.
What we offer you
Every employee is equally valuable in the success of ALTEN! We are driven by making people grow and develop, which is why we offer you the opportunity to work with what you are truly passionate about. At ALTEN, we have a broad range of assignments at most of the leading companies in Sweden in several different sectors, to make it possible for your wishes to come true. We offer both national and international opportunities and together with your coaching manager, you build your career path so you constantly are able to develop and achieve your goals and dreams!
As a consultant at ALTEN, you will get the genuine team feeling at your assignment but also a wonderful togetherness at ALTEN. Through our different internal networks, such as ALTEN Sports, Women@ALTEN and ALTEN Innovation you will get the opportunity to drive topics and activities that are close to your heart, together with your colleagues. All activities are of course optional. Work life balance is our top priority. We also have a collective agreement and other benefits like Pension, Insurances and Wellness grants.
We believe in growing together.
Job / Skills
- Degree computer science / information technology / engineering.
- Several years of experience with dynamic, web-scale cloud architectures.
- Operational knowledge in how to run Kubernetes.
- You are team work oriented and used to work with multicultural teams.
- A great listener and communicator who enjoy helping others, keen to share your knowledge and hear out for other people´s perspectives.
- Working proactively and searching for the new experience, responsibility, and accountability.
- You like to explore new ways of thinking and you are oriented towards innovation.
- You are self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook.
- Interest in IoT and smart home automation.
Good to have…
- Node.js, Kafka, Kubernetes on IBM cloud, Google, Amazon and Azure components.
- Atlassian suite of tools, Jenkins, Splunk, Prometheus.
ALTEN is a consulting company that develops and delivers expertise for world-leading companies with consultants in technology, IT and biochemistry. We are located in over 25 countries, have our headquarter in Paris and have more than 33 000 employees, of which 88 percent are engineers. In Sweden, we have over 1 700 employees and work from offices in twelve locations. Our clients are found in industries such as Automotive, Energy, Telecom, Industry, Aerospace & Defence and Life Science, where our consultants operate throughout the product development chain.
Welcome to read more about us at alten.se
If you have any questions, please contact HR Partner Anneli Westermark at email@example.com
We look forward to receiving your application!