Personality / Commitment
ALTEN is now looking for skilled Java developers for exciting assignments!
To be part of our team, we believe you are ambitious with the desire to deliver and develop excellence. You will play an important role in taking our clients as well as ALTEN to the next level and should therefore enjoy a fast paced international working environment while also going above and beyond to produce the best work results.
Job / Skills
For this assignment, you will have the opportunity to work with some of the most attractive companies in Sweden while at the same time, be a part of a well-known organization that are in the forefront of technological innovation. You will be part of a dedicated team of high-skilled and experienced Java developers and you will have many responsibilities relating to solutions based on Microservices Architecture.
- Microservices Architecture
- Agile/XP practices such as Pairing, TDD, BDD
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (Jenkins, Git, TeamCity or Octopus Deploy)
- Clean code and test
- Have excellent communications skills
- Excellent command of the Swedish and English language
It is also meritorious if you have experience with:
- Stream processing frameworks such as Kafka Streams, Spark Streaming or Flink
- AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, ECS
If you have any quastions please contact Anneli Westermark, Talent Acquisition Partner at Anneli.Westermark@alten.se.
Does this sound like your next assignment? Apply now and start your next journey with us!