Personality / Commitment
We have an opportunity for one individual to join Drug Product Delivery with focus on operational pack, label and distribution of clinical trials, career level B or C dependent on your previous work experience and profile. The position is a temporary assignment for 9-12 month´s.
Drug Product Delivery
Drug Product Delivery (DPD) in Gothenburg is part of the Clinical Manufacturing and supply organization within AstraZeneca R&D Operations tasked with packing, labelling and distribution of investigational medicinal products to AstarZeneca clinical trials around the globe. We focus on early phase clinical trials and work with highly novel potential drug products across all AZ´s disease areas.
The role holder will contribute to the DPD organization applying their technical expertise in the complex and regulated GMP environment. The operational work is a mixture of automated, semi-automated and manual tasks. All activities will have a significant impact on the speed, quality and cost of the AZ development portfolio.
Job / Skills
- Perform and document all the operational work according to written procedures and with manual and/or automated systems/equipment according to GMP.
- Engaged in the development and improvement of internal processes and manage deviations.
- Write GMP and SHE procedures within own area and will be responsible for related training and compliance activities.
- Responsible for maintaining defined facilities or equipment according to GMP standards.
- Will have an understanding of the principles and concepts of Drug product delivery as well as how the team interacts with SC R&D, PT&D and AstraZeneca globally.
- Using own functional knowledge to provide technical guidance.
Education and Experience:
We work in a faced paced environment where flexibility and agility enable us to deliver high value to early phase clinical trials. To complement our existing team, candidates with the following profiles are of interest:
- Knowledge / expertise in working with automated equipment in an operational environment.
- Distribution / logistics expertise from a fast-paced commercial environment.
We also see that the candidate has:
- Likely to be graduate or an experienced non-graduate (> 5 years).
- Experience in packing, labelling and distribution.
- Understanding of GMP/GDP requirements as applied to clinical manufacturing and supply.
- Good written and verbal English skills (communication and understanding).
Skills and Capabilities:
- Demonstrated ability to work with teams in a culturally diverse, complex, changing environment.
- Good team working skills.
- Demonstrate the drive and energy to meet operational / project timelines.
- Demonstrate a high degree of personal credibility.
- Good at problem solving.
- Good communication skills.
What we offer you at ALTEN
Every employee is equally valuable in the success of ALTEN! We are driven by making people grow and develop, which is why we offer you the opportunity to work with what you are truly passionate about. At ALTEN, we have a broad range of assignments at most of the leading companies in Sweden in several different sectors, to make it possible for your wishes to come true. We offer both national and international opportunities and together with your coaching manager, you build your career path so you constantly are able to develop and achieve your goals and dreams!
As a consultant at ALTEN, you will get the genuine team feeling at your assignment but also a wonderful togetherness at ALTEN. Through our different internal networks, such as ALTEN Sports, Women@ALTEN and ALTEN Innovation you will get the opportunity to drive topics and activities that are close to your heart, together with your colleagues. All activities are of course optional. Work life balance is our top priority. We also have a collective agreement and other benefits like Pension, Insurances and Wellness grants.
We believe in growing together!