Personality / Commitment
Do you like to develop and design hardware? Do want to be the one who develops batteries for electric vehicles? If yes, look no further. We want you!
Main responsibilities include:
- Ownership of attribute requirements (EMC and Electrical Performance) and low level functional requirements (BMS)
- Manage the EMC attributes of HV batteries
- Analyse functional requirements and drive the implementation into electronic components
- Contact with suppliers and in-house developers to ensure alignment according to specifications
- Follow up on prototype and vehicle builds
- Perform design reviews
- Ensure that battery verification is planned and performed within set deadlines
Job / Skills
We prefer that you have a mix between technical and social competencies, including:
- University degree in electronic systems, or equivalent experience
- Previous experience in electronics design
- Knowledge in EMC/EMI, connectors, electronical testing, systems and interfaces
- Knowledge of ISO 16750
- Knowledge in writing requirements about electronics
- Fluent in English (written and spoken is a must)
At ALTEN it is our conviction that real commitment for our consultants is created through the choice and the opportunity to influence their own personal development. This choice allows us to offer our customers the most committed consultants, regardless of assignments. As part of the ALTEN Group, we have over 27.000 employees and operations in 20 countries. We develop and deliver competence for world-leading companies through the most committed engineering and IT consultants. Our customers are in industries such as Energy, Telecom, Automotive, Defence & Aerospace, Life Science and Industry, and we are active throughout the product chain.
NOTE! Due to vacations during the weeks 29-33 the selection process may take longer than usual and feedback might not be provided right away but we will handle it as soon as possible.
We look forward to your application!
At ALTEN we believe in growing together.
Ansökningstiden : 27/08/2018
Kontakt : Stefan Markovski
Region : Sweden - Västra Götaland - Gothenburg
Tyvärr har sista ansökningsdatum för denna tjänst passerat. Men vi har många andra lediga tjänster tillgängliga. Läs mer om våra senaste jobberbjudanden på förstasidan!