TEST ENGINEER TELEMATICS
Personality / Commitment
The mission is to contribute as an end-to-end verification engineer to the next generation of our customers world class Telematic system. The main product is an information system in the embedded environment that communicates with the rest of the vehicle systems, and with a back-office system. Product features are Fleet Management, Uptime services, and other connected applications.
At Alten we believe in career development connected to personal growth and to be part of our success story you need to be highly committed and ambitious.
Job / Skills
You will work in a KanBan team (scrum/KANBAN -mythology) that performs full system verification on both rigs and vehicles for telematics products. The Verification engineers main tasks are to develop test methods both manual and automation, integration work, develop simulations and verify the telematics products on system level. You will also be responsible for a couple of E2E function as the Verification function owner.
• Perform verification on a full system level and/or Embedded SW
• Develop and improve test methods and tools
• Perform exploratory testing on the telematics product
• Improve test environment and hands-on work with test rigs
• Develop automatic test (SW development)
• Develop simulation
• Document test methods
• Be responsible for couple of E2E function ,as Verification function owner
• Experience from verification work in distributed embedded system
• Relevant experience in verification tool chains (e.g Vector CAN tools, CANoe).
• Software development experience mostly on Python.
• Its good have experience with test tools and framework - i.e. REST API test, stress test, API automation test, web and mobile UI automation test, etc
• Well spoken and written English
At ALTEN we develop and deliver competence for world-leading companies through the most committed engineering and IT consultants. Our customers are found in industries such as Energy, Telecom, Automotive, Defence & Aerospace, Lifescience and Industry and we are active throughout the whole product lifecycle. As part of the ALTEN Group, we have over 20,400 employees and operations in 20 countries. It is our belief that genuine commitment is created through possibility of free choice and the opportunity to influence your own personal development. Our business model provides that possibility and this allows us to offer our customers the most committed consultants, regardless of assignments.
We look forward to your application!
We decline politely but firmly any direct contact with staffing and recruitment companies as well as vendors of job ads.
Business Manager, Embedded Systems
Ansökningstiden : 11/03/2018
Kontakt : Mikael Hygren
Region : Sweden - Västra Götaland - Gothenburg